- mom: what do u want 4 birthdy??
- me: video gaem
- mom: no vid game, child.
- me: money
- mom: 4 what
- me: for video gm ae
- mom: outsmarted agen
- Don’t let your miserableness prevent you from loving someone amazing.
- Put on copious amounts of make up to make yourself look ugly/pretty enough that things cease to matter.
- DRINK PLENTY OF CHEAP WINE. THE CHEAPER THE BETTER. I AM TALKING IN A BOX OR CORKLESS BOTTLES.
- Begin to like the grungy style because you can’t afford shampoo sometimes.
- Write, draw, create. Probably, everything you make whilst miserable is the only thing you’ll get praise for.
- bae: come over no ones home
- me: what games do u have
Could really go for an intense make out session right now with wandering hands and heavy breathing and teasing and grinding and biting, that quickly turns into amazing sex with hair pulling and spanking and a hand around my neck and scratching and roughness and moaning and fuuck
i started a new sleeping medication and one of the side effects is really freakin weird dreams and last night i had a dream that by day i volunteered at a library and by night i was a crime fighting lesbian who defeated misogynists and robbers and stuff with super literary knowledge
i was appropriately titled “the lesbrarian”
no i dont want to be remembered for this