- Government: We want to keep pregnancy rates in young girls down!
- Government: *Has terrible sex education for young girls*
- Government: *Charges lots of money for birth control*
- Government: *Charges lots of money for pregnancy tests*
- Government: *Charges lots of money for plan b pills*
- Government: *Is against abortion*
You’ve probably been painfully aware of just how inactive I’ve been this summer, and or that I apologize. However, I have a reason for all the disappearing and the inactivity. Reason is pictured below.
This fluffy little brat is named Panic. He and all his siblings were wandering around the car lot that I work at until this particular guy got a botfly larva in his chin and it had to be removed. Unfortunately, that was only the beginning of his medical problems.
About a week after I got him, I noticed that he was doing this.
i.e. Not walking on his back left leg.
That picture was taken literally tonight, so you can see the scars on the leg. According to the doctor, he has a bone infection, and an unstable joint. This means Panic is on multiple medications. This also means if these medications don’t work and the abscess can’t be drained in time, the leg will need to be amputated.
The problem with that is that we have no idea how much amputation costs on a kitten leg, and my mom has said that if that is the case, then we may need to put him down.
I’m gonna do my damnedest to make sure that doesn’t happen, because I’ve had this cat for a good month now, and he is the loviest, most endearing little cat I’ve ever had the joy to take care of. Now all I want is your help.
To raise funds for the possibly financially devastating necessity of an amputation, I’ll be running commissions.
These are my prices, but I’m happy to negotiate.
1. No sexually explicit requests. I’ll do kissing and cuddling, but nothing past that.
2. I’m not very good at hardcore gore. You have been warned. I don’t mind if you ask for it, but I warn you now it won’t be amazing. Blood, however, I’m pretty okay with.
3. I’m only accepting payment via PayPal. While a wonderful gesture and perfectly fine otherwise, I would be far too worried about losing the money in the mail to allow mail-in payment. If for whatever reason you don’t want a commission, but you still want to help, I would be eternally grateful for donations as well.
Everything else regarding content is up for grabs - any and all ships, OCs, fanart, whatever you want.
Okay! My PayPal’s over at email@example.com. Please make sure to send me a message before you send me payment; otherwise I’ll worry tumblr ate an ask and some unknown someone is waiting for a commission and I’ll probably cry. Even if you can’t buy/can’t afford/don’t want a commission, please reblog this post. It means everything to me and to Panic. Please help me save my cat’s leg!
things that should not concern u:
- the length of a woman’s skirt
- the tightness of a woman’s top
- how many people a woman has slept with
things that should concern u:
- america’s gun laws
- that u haven’t petted enough dogs today
- harry potter named a kid albus severus